3/13/2010

bloom bianca + streetwear fx flash: swatch pictures and review

i'm lucky enough to have some gorgeous revlon streetwears in my collection, thanks to a great dusty where i live as well as some generous friends. for some reason, though, i don't break out my streetwears as much as i should, so i'm starting a new feature on my blog to encourage me to swatch and wear my sw collection, one polish at a time. so welcome to streetwear saturdays!

after i got bored with yesterday's bloom bianca mani, i decided to layer one coat of streetwear fx flash (the green/chameleon/mermaid version) on top of it. here's fx flash in the bottle:


and here are some pics of the resultant mani. unfortunately these pictures don't do the manicure justice at all - in real life most of the colors you see in these pictures (the teal, the light green, and the yellow/gold, although not the blue) are much more vivid, and there's also a very strong copper tone to the glitter in certain lights.




i'm completely in love! i described this layered effect as "totally crazy and delicious" to some friends earlier, and the more i look at my nails, the more i think that's the perfect description for this mani.

by the way, if you'd like to see sw fx flash layered over black, please check out this post.

4 comments:

  1. Why are you doing this. This hurts me. Want so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN. If those pictures don't do the polish justice O_______O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! I love glitter and shimmer like crazy. I used to own Streetwear when it first came out. I'm sick that I got rid of them. My favorite was Toad. I'm still looking for the olive green that would match that bottle. The thing is I don't have the bottle to match up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this collection before. What a pity, this polish is really stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...