3/11/2010

swatch: bloom bianca

bloom polishes unfortunately aren't available in the u.s., which is a shame since i've had my eye on a few for a while! luckily, i was able to score this one through a swap:


the consistency of this polish is a bit odd - it felt like i was spreading a gel over my nails (and a fairly sheer gel at that, as bianca required three or four coats for opacity depending on the thickness of the coats i used). the color is soooo worth it though... i have mermaid nails!

bf says: "your fingernails look like the shells of ten jade turtles."

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh man, that is just *gorgeous*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHHHHH I totally want that one!! It's been on my WL for a while :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shade of green. Looks gorgeous on you. I really like your photos. Nice and up close.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...