3/09/2010

swatch: rescue beauty lounge coral

this photo varies wildly depending on the browser in which i view it, so just for reference rbl coral is a very vivid and juicy pink with slight melon undertones.


i absolutely love this color; it's so spring-y and thus perfect for the warm weather we've been having lately. it required just two coats for opacity and applied very smoothly... i adore rbls!

bf says: "you can see the reflection of the window in your nails. a csi person would be able to figure out where you live."

3 comments:

  1. I seriously could buy ALL Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes and everytime you post one I'm like oh I had to get this one!It looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just checked it at home, looks amazing!!! I'll be adding to my RBL lemming list - I can only justify the shipping when it's sale time. :-) Thanks for sharing dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. RBL polishes are amazing. I'm waiting for one of those good sales to buy more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...