- Mary at Body and Soul Beauty has a swatch of Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings, a super-glittery and unique member of the Early Halloween collection! I love Lynnderella polishes so hard, and Lynn is a total sweetheart!
- Piff at Polish or Perish actually makes Lippmann Funky Chunky look good! Like glossy black snakeskin!
- Jen at The PolishAholic has swatches of the SpaRitual Fall 2011 Wilde Collection, and I'm LOVING Sacred Ground! Glass-flecked gray with hints of gold and lavender! Girls who like straight shimmer might enjoy the other colors as well.
- Scrangie has the scoop on the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects (Sally Hansen's line of full-nail stickers/appliques with different designs) that will be released for Halloween 2011. Some of them are great - I'm particularly loving the Spun For You spiderweb design!
- ALU has the first swatch I've seen from Essie Cocktail Bling - dusty blue-green School of Hard Rocks - and I'm loving it!
Here are some of my favorite posts from the polish blogosphere over the past week!