8/21/2011

Sunday Link Roundup! Multicolored Glitters, Rainbow Water-Marbles, and More!

Here are some of my favorite posts from the polish blogosphere over the past week!
  • Alizarine Claws has beautiful swatches of the new OPI Designer Series polishes for fall 2011 - glitter galore! I'm loving the looks of DS Temptation - magenta, purple, and blue glitter in a blue jelly base!

  • Temptalia also has swatches of a blue and magenta glitter: Nails Inc. Connaught Square, one of the brand's Special Effects 3D Glitters.

  • Let Them Have Polish has guest posted an AMAZING bright rainbow water-marble manicure on Also Known As, and I'm loving it! I wish I had the skills to pull this off!

  • Nouveau Cheap has bottle pics of Maybelline's Fashion Week collection for Fall 2011. Purple Trend looks pretty dupeable at first... but when that blue flash appears, OMG! I totally agree that it's reminiscent of MAC Blue Brown pigment, but in nail polish form!

  • Haul of Fame has some swatches of the glitter-packed Color Club Backstage Pass collection. If you were lemming these polishes, as I was before, you'll definitely want to check out her review.
  • Vampy Varnish has great swatches of Estee Lauder Metallic Sage - in her words, "a murky sage green base with heavy pink, gold and green shimmer."

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...