8/20/2011

Lynnderella Snow Angel: Swatch Picture

I've been lusting after Lynnderella Snow Angel since I first saw a beautiful manicure with it on my friend Eve - it looked so unique and light and angelic. I was so happy to be able to pick up a bottle of it myself recently!


According to Lynn, Snow Angel features white hexagonal and square glitter of varying sizes in a shimmering base (although any shimmer in the polish base wasn't readily apparent on my nails). I originally tried to wear this polish on its own, but after 4 coats I realized I wasn't going to get the look I was hoping for, as I hadn't realized that the base color of Snow Angel is essentially clear. I removed the manicure and started over, prepping my nails with 2 coats of OPI Time-Less Is More (a clean, pretty white jelly that reads slightly pink on me) before adding 1 coat of Snow Angel. The result? Ethereal perfection! It reminds me of sparkling frost.

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing. It has the perfect name. I bet it looks lovely matted down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the Lynderella's, this is the one I covet the most! Looks fantastic on you, as always! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty. I thought they were flakies at first, ethereal is the right way to describe it. lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perfection. Literally perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! I cant wait to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How/where can I buy a bottle of this fab polish???

    ReplyDelete
  7. really prettyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...