8/15/2011

OPI Gift of Gold: Swatch Picture and Review

This was one of Ulta's OPI holiday exclusives from last year. I don't have an Ulta anywhere near me, so my friend Dia hooked me up!


OBSESSED. A super-sparkly mix of bright gold and darker gold glitter, with some red-copper glitter speckled in! What I love about this glitter is how opaque it was for glitter in a clear base (this swatch is just two coats) and how brilliantly it twinkled in the light. My pic unfortunately looks a bit dull and bumpy, but my pinky gives a hint of this polish's true glassy gleam.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this color. So so glad my friend got it for me. It's so wonderfully warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this on you!! I think your picture is fabulous and I'm so glad you still love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...