8/07/2011

Sunday Link Roundup! Festival Glitters, Galaxy Glitters, Cosmoprof, and more!

Here are some of my favorite posts from the polish blogosphere over the past week!
  • Karen posts pics of two gorgeous Nails Inc. glitters, Reading and Glastonbury. Now I want both!

  • Vampy Varnish offers some helpful tips on polish/beauty blogging. She convinced me to open my Twitter up again; click here to follow me!

  • O. M. G. !!!!! Steffels' amazing pics of the glittery Tony Moly Galaxy collection sent me running straight to eBay! I wound up springing for all of the polishes except Earth (and I'm now wishing I'd bought that one too)... oops.

  • The Polishaholic has the scoop on some awesome new upcoming nail polish collections, as seen at Cosmoprof! Check out the pics from Day 1 and Day 2. I've got my eye on sooo many things now, especially China Glaze's Eye Candy collection and Essie's Cocktail Bling collection!

  • Temptalia has pics of some beautiful upcoming Orlys as seen at Cosmoprof, including the reported Merry Midnight dupe from the Birds of a Feather collection as well as the new Mineral FX collection. If the success of the Cosmic FX collection was any indication, these polishes are going to be a hit!
Now that I've started doing this link roundup, hopefully I can stop bugging my IRL friends with random pictures of nail polish. *friends breathe collective sigh of relief* Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love Keerthi! It's so awesome that you're blogging again. Oh, and I also answered your question over in the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime, girls! you know how hard i love your blogs! <3 and stef, it's definitely good to be back! it takes some time to get back into the swing of things, but i'm having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...